Oops! Sorry!!


This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

(778) 488 0672

 8am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri

Health Effects of Mold Exposure


Not all mold is toxic. However, most mold can be at the very least bothersome, irritating and potentially harmful. Also, prolonged exposure can lead to more and more serious health complications.

Some of the known and potential health effects related to prolonged mold exposure include:

  • I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy. Just click "Edit Text" or double click me.

  • I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy. Just click "Edit Text" or double click me.

  • I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy. Just click "Edit Text" or double click me.

Health Effects of Mold Exposure

Not all mold is toxic. However, most mold can be at the very least bothersome, irritating and potentially harmful. Also, prolonged exposure can lead to more and more serious health complications.

  • This is an icon list item

  • This is an icon list item

  • This is an icon list item

  • This is an icon list item

  • Home Damage Due To Mold

    If mold is detected and treated early enough, the damage to your home (and your pocketbook) may be minimized. The reason for this is because mold often begins to form on the structure’s surface. As time goes by it spreads and penetrates deeper into the surface.


    Take a wall, or a floor, for example…


    Mold may subtly start to form on your wallpaper or in your carpet, which can safely & easily be removed with non-invasive techniques. However, if left untreated, it can get into the supporting structures of your wall or floor such as the drywall, studs or subfloor – as the case may be. If this happens, the treatment of the mold infestation just went from a fairly inexpensive surface removal, to a more complex and expensive demolition and reconstruction project.


    In this case, the extent and cost of the repairs can vary greatly!


    For example, if the damage is limited to a small section of a non bearing wall – easy peasy – you just remove the infected section and replace it for aesthetics. You may be talking about hundreds of dollars for this type of work, but still relatively inexpensive in the grand scheme of things.


    BUT, what if the damage is to a bearing wall or some other structurally important element of your home? Now, you could be talking about thousands or TENS of thousands of dollars to restore your dwelling to a safe, liveable environment.


    Due to the potential threats to your health and home, we recommend you contact a trusted mold specialist at the earliest sign of mold infestation.


    Why risk it? Have your home professionally inspected and treated today!


    Ready to get started?

    WHY RISK IT?

    Have your place professionally inspected and treated today!